Every year on August 19, Holy Transfiguration is celebrated. People call it Apple Spas.
Traditionally, Ukrainians cook and consecrate apples in various forms. It is also possible to make a delicious recipe in advance with a large selection of dishes, writes HB.
The most popular dish is charlotka. You can turn the basic recipe of charlottes into tea.
– 4 large apples;
– 4 cold chicken eggs;
– 1.5 cups / 240 g of flour;
– 1.5 glasses/ 270 g of cane sugar;
– 1 packet of baking powder;
– 1 packet of vanilla sugar;
– 80 ml of boiling water;
– 2 tablespoons of warmed oil.
1. Turn on the oven to 180°C. Grease a baking dish with hot oil.
2. Cut the apple into thick slices, removing the core. Place one ball on the bottom of the molds.
3. Beat cold eggs with sugar, vanilla and a pinch of salt on high speed until light and fluffy (about 10 minutes). Add flour and baking powder, mix well. For boiling water and stir again.
4. Roll the dough on the apple, roll the second ball of apple on the thin dough. Do not mix so that the dough does not come out wet. Spread butter on top so that there is a certain amount of fat, yak u keksah.
5. Bake for 45 mins., the last 10 mins. it is possible with air conditioning if you like crust. I will in these 10 min. lightly sprinkle the pie with sugar for a caramel crust.
One of the easiest options – loose pie. Dlya nigo do not need to mix the dough.
– 130 g of wheat flour;
– 150 g of sugar;
– 160 g of semolina;
– 7 g of baking powder;
– ½ teaspoon of lids;
– 120 g of butter;
– 7 apples.
1. Mix flour, manku, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl.
2. Peel the apple and grate it on a coarse grate.
3. Put parchment on the bottom of the baking dish and grease it with butter.
4. Pour the dry mixture on the bottom in a not thick ball and level it. Then put the grated apple on top and flatten it as well.
5. Next, alternate the patterns so that the last one is dry. Usually it turns out three dry and two apple ones.
6. Grate butter on top.
7. Preheat the oven to 180°C and bake the pie for 40-45 minutes. The crust should be rough.
Cake with apples
Apple pie is a traditional Ukrainian dish that has been around for many years. That’s why you can taste the apple pastry recipe Lizzy Glinska.
– 200 g grated apple (2 apples);
– 80 g of coconut oil (4 tablespoons);
– 8 g of baking powder (1.5 tsp);
– 200 g of flour (1.25 tbsp.);
– 40 g of sugar (1.5 tbsp. l. ghirkoyu);
– 1−2 g of powder and bark (pinch);
1. Peel the apple and rub it on a fine grate.
2. Combine the grated apples with sugar and melted coconut oil.
3. Mix flour with baking powder and baking powder.
4. Combine dry mixture and apple mass, mix until homogeneous.
5. Put the dough between two sheets of parchment and smooth it with a rolling pin into a layer a few mm thick.
6. Leave a layer of parchment in the freezer for six months to a year.
7. Remove the parchment from the frozen dough and cut it into squares, rectangles or any other shape.
8. Place on parchment paper and bake in an oven preheated to 175°C for 15-18 minutes.
READ ALSO: “Kyiv cake” and Lviv cheese – what do the main delicacies of Ukrainian cities look like
Her jam jam with apple
You can prepare jam or jam for sweet breakfasts. Gastroenterologist Tetiana Litvinova rozpovila, yak prepare a universal filling with apple for any vipichki.
– 3 kg of apple;
– 1 kg of sugar.
1. Peel the apple from the core, but do not cut the skin, and puree it in a blender.
2. Put the puree in a saucepan and cook for 2 years. To prevent the puree from burning, stir it as often as possible.
3. After a day on the second and third day, we boil the jam for 15 minutes. Also, at the last stage of cooking, we add sugar. Bring to a boil and pour into sterilized jars.
Pancakes with apples
Pancakes for this recipe remind the taste of an apple pie. But they will lie in preparation.
– 200 ml of Greek yogurt (3-5%);
– 1 egg;
– 3/4 tbsp wheat flour;
– 1 apple;
– 1 tablespoon of sugar;
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder;
– a pinch of salt;
– butter for frying.
1. Mix yogurt with egg, sugar, salt, baking powder and flour to a thick dough. Rest for 15 mins.
2. At this time, thinly slice an apple about 2 mm. Heat butter in a pan.
3. Deep fry fritters (2 tablespoons of batter per one), reduce the heat to medium and put a slice of apple on each fritter.
4. Fry for 2-3 minutes, then turn over and fry for another 2 minutes. At this time, the apples will caramelize and add flavor to the dish.
On August 19, Yabluchniy Spas is celebrated. In the church calendar, it is marked as a great holy day – the day of the Transfiguration of the Lord God and the Savior of Jesus Christ. On this day, Jesus Christ appeared before Christians in divine light, knowing everything that would happen to him in the future.